Limits on the number of people you can see socially have changed. From Monday 14 September, when meeting friends and family you do not live with (or have formed a support bubble with) you must not meet in a group of more than 6, indoors or outdoors. Those found to be breaking the law may be fined £100, with higher penalties for repeat breaches.
- Striking sign reminds those around your premises to follow government protocol during the Coronavirus outbreak
- Ideal for display around all types of workplace - demonstrates a commitment to enforcing necessary hygiene practices to maintain a COVID-Secure environment
- Significantly more professional in appearance than self-printed materials
- Highly durable - made from either durable rigid plastic or self-adhesive flexible vinyl
- Easy to apply - both sign types come with their own adhesive which is suitable for smooth, non-porous surfaces. Rigid plastic signs can be fixed to other surfaces using screws (not supplied)
Please note that due to demand, this product may take 2-3 working days to arrive